Set upwardly Discover My on your iPhone, iPad, iPod impact, or Mac

Make sure that you set upward Find My so that if you ever lose a device or particular, including your paired AirPods, Apple Watch, or a personal detail with an AirTag attached, you lot tin can locate it.

How to plough on Find My for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod impact

  1. Open the Settings app.
  2. Tap your name, and then tap Detect My.
  3. If you want friends and family to know where you lot are, plow on Share My Location.
  4. Tap Find My [device], then plow on Notice My [device].
    An iPhone showing the Find My iPhone screen, with Find My iPhone turned on.
  5. To see your device even when it'southward offline, turn on Detect My network.*
  6. To accept the location of your device sent to Apple when the battery is low, turn on Transport Terminal Location.

If yous desire to exist able to discover your lost device on a map, brand sure that Location Services is turned on. To do this, go to Settings > Privacy > Location Services, and plow on Location Services.

* The Detect My network is an encrypted, bearding network of hundreds of millions of Apple devices that can help you locate your device.

How to add your AirPods, Apple Watch, or Beats product to Find My

If your AirPods, Apple tree Watch, or supported Beats production are paired with your iPhone, they're automatically gear up when you turn on Find My iPhone.

To make sure you can find your devices even if they're powered off or disconnected, check that Observe My network is turned on.

AirPods Pro or AirPods Max

  1. Become to Settings > Bluetooth.
  2. Tap the More Info push button adjacent to your device in the list.
  3. Whorl down to Discover My network.
  4. Make sure that Find My network is turned on.

Apple Sentry

  1. On your Apple Watch, open Settings.
  2. Tap your name.
  3. Roll down until you lot run into your Apple Spotter.
  4. Tap your watch name, then tap Find My Watch.
  5. Make certain that Observe My network is turned on.

How to add together an AirTag or supported tertiary-party product to Find My

How to add an iPhone Leather Wallet to Find My

How to turn on Find My for your Mac

Acquire more

Published Date: